Friday, March 28, 2014

Welcome to It's A Home!

Now that I have started up this blog, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself, as well as tell you a little about why I decided to start up this blog in the first place.

I am someone (well, a married woman in my early thirties, married, currently pregnant with my first child) who just bought their first house. It's a rather big one, and while it does have a lot of things I like of course (otherwise I would hardly have bought it), there are quite a lot of things I am thinking of changing about it, too. Since I have been blogging for years (I have a blog about fashion, see it here, a blog about beauty products, see it here and a blog about the city I live in now - Tel Aviv, Israel, see it here, just to name a few, already), I thought a new interior design oriented blog would be the perfect place to document the progress. I also think this blog could be great for collecting all the ideas, trends and products I like into one, more organized place.

I am sure I will have quite a lot of questions about all things home and decorating related as we go along, as well, so I am hoping this blog will help me get in touch with others who are into home decor projects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment